Established in 1958 our first offices were in Bishopsgate. In 1974 we moved to Herne Hill, South London and have been there since. During our time here, we have been growing our client portfolio and our range of services to meet the demands of the current business environment.

In June 2003 a new partner joined us and the firm went through a restructuring